MANHATTAN HOTEL's EXPECTATION OF YOU
We are looking for someone who is without a doubt “Amazing”!
Amazing to us is someone who does the right thing even if no one sees them doing it, someone with integrity and good intentions. We believe that enthusiastic people are successful people as they have passion for life and are able to motivate themselves and the people around them.
We will expect someone with passion for Hospitality, who absolutely loves serving people!
“Are you amazing, Enthusiastic and would like to work at the BEST HOTEL in Pretoria?” If you are then this Career opportunity is definitely for you.
- Collecting and transporting guests to and from their various destinations in a safe manner.
- Ensuring at all times that traffic regulations are obeyed and that any problems with the company vehicles are reported immediately.
- Ensuring the vehicle log books for security and reception are completed and kept up to date and that reception gets the updated list to charge all transport.
- Collect ad transport all gods as directed; e.g. mail from post office, banking and delivering invoices to clients.
- Assisting all guests on arrival or departure, ensuring that their luggage is correctly handled and distributed.
- Provide guest with information regarding the Hotel, its services and facilities.
- Assist the porters with their duties when required.
- Remain alert for any strange or suspicious items of luggage.
- Ensure that the company vehicles are maintained in good repair.
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and that they have enough fuel.
- Helping the dry store with any purchases.
- Any staff transport needs to be authorized by management first. No company vehicles are to be used for personal use.
- Reception needs to know at all times here the drivers are and it needs to be written in the transport book in case of a fire or evacuation.
- High standards of appearance and social skills need to be maintained at all times, especially when dealing with gusts.
- Remain aware of all fire and emergency procedure and ensure that they are carried out.
- Make sure your application is completed in full and that you’re CV has been uploaded in order for us to consider you application.
- Please note: Should you not receive a response within a two week period, your application has unfortunately not been successful. We will however keep your resume on record for future reference.