MANHATTAN HOTEL's EXPECTATION OF YOU
We are looking for someone who is without a doubt “Amazing”!
Amazing to us is someone who does the right thing even if no one sees them doing it, someone with integrity and good intentions. We believe that enthusiastic people are successful people as they have passion for life and are able to motivate themselves and the people around them.
We will expect someone with passion for Hospitality, who absolutely loves serving people!
“Are you amazing, Enthusiastic and would like to work at the BEST HOTEL in Pretoria?” If you are then this Career opportunity is definitely for you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-mannered, amazing and professional attitude.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent with time management.
- Driven, honest and focused individual that can manage themselves and their time and be excellent at multitasking.
- Great people skills and the ability to read a situation and people.
- At least two years of Sales Executive experience.
- Own vehicle & smartphone.
- Well-groomed with a confident strong personality.
- Complete understanding of the sales cycle.
- Excellent with building and keeping great relationships with all different types of clients alike.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work shifts and extra hours when needed.
- Must be able to travel to provinces when required.
- Must have great knowledge of the Manhattan Hotel and facilities as well as the main competitors.
- Excellent contactable references a must and no cell phone numbers will be accepted.
- Must be able to undergo a pre-employment interview with forensic specialists.
- Competitive salary will be depending on your hotel experience.
- Current proof of salary will be required at 1st.
- Only SA ID holders will be considered for interviews.
- To follow up leads by visiting clients regularly, often enough to maintain their interest but not too often to alienate them.
- To achieve or better budgeted sales targets.
- To identify prospective clients’ exact needs, by questioning, observation and the completion of a full sales survey.
- To entertain prospective clients, where possible combining this with visits to existing satisfied customers.
- To liaise closely with operational staff on all details of a prospective new contract (confirmed booking)and gain their agreement on all details.
- To maintain communication with the client once the contract (confirmed booking) is opened and show an ongoing interest in the operations and ensure smooth running of the client’s & guest’s needs.
- To complete a daily/weekly log of all client activities.
- To analyze statistics thereby identifying key sales areas, problems and success rate and report on a monthly basis to the Managing Director.
- To research prospective client details, finding out as much as possible about the company to ensure a professional approach.
- To constantly monitor and be aware of competitor activities.
- To present a realistic proposal to a prospective clients, having thoroughly researched cost factors, and ensure that the proposal is achievable and the client indeed has business for Pretoria Hotel accommodation, conferencing and other facilities.
- To constantly be aware of new business opportunities and action these with focus, purpose and direction.
- To comply with hotel and sales department policies, rules and regulations.
Make sure your application is completed in full and that you're CV has been uploaded in order for us to consider your application. Please note: Should you not receive a response within a two week period, your application has unfortunately not been successful. We will however keep your resume on record for future reference.